As mandated by U.S. law, full spectrum CBD oil contains less than 0.3% THC. However, depending on the sensitivity of the drug test and the individual, it is possible that one can test positive for THC using full spectrum CBD oil.
- CBD is now legal in the U.S. It comes from hemp and does not give you a “high”. It contains less than 0.3% of THC, which is the psychoactive compound in marijuana.
- CBD is non-addictive and the body does not build up a tolerance to it.
- Studies showed that CBD is quite safe and there are very few reported adverse effects. However, if you have a weakened immune system or are taking any medications, consult with your doctor before using CBD. Use caution if you drink alcohol or are using herbs or botanicals. Pregnant and lactating women and children should check with their doctors before using CBD.
- There are now two CBD-derived drugs – one for two rare forms of childhood epilepsy and one for multiple sclerosis.
- CBD has natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties.
- CBD may help reduce anxiety in people with certain related disorders.
- CBD, in conjunction with THC, are effective in alleviating cancer and cancer treatment-related symptoms.
- Hemp tends to suck up all the harmful chemicals from the soil. Therefore, it is pertinent that the CBD oil comes from plants grown using organic and sustainable farming practices.
- Buy CBD products that are whole-plant extracts (not synthetic or isolates) using CO2 extraction that retains the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes.
Carol Chuang is a Certified Nutrition Specialist. She has a Masters degree in Nutrition and is a Certified Gluten Practitioner. She specializes in Metabolic Typing and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition.
These days, CBD oil business is on the rise. In fact, the market is going to enjoy rapid growth as there is a lot of demand for the product. Some people don’t know the source of the oil. Actually, CBD is short for Cannabidiol. Basically, the oil is extracted from a plant and is useful for people with stress, arthritis and many other conditions. If you want a few solid strategies to help you start and grow your business by selling this oil, you may want to read this guide.
Register your Business
First, you need to get a permit. In other words, you need to get your business registered. This applies even if you want to open an online or physical store. People prefer to buy from a registered distributor in order to avoid scammers. Buying original products is everyone’s concern.
Launch a Website
Once you have got your business registered, your next move is to create a website to market your products. Make sure your website is decent enough. For this, you need to opt for a reliable website builder.
Choose a Merchant Processor
You need to look for a reliable merchant processor. This is important if you want to receive payment for your product sales. While it’s legal to run a CBD oil business, many merchant processors think this type of business involves a lot of risk.
Abide by the Law
Once you have chosen a merchant, your next move is to follow the federal laws. In other words, you must follow the laws related to the sale of medical and recreational cannabis products. After all, you don’t want to break any laws while your business is growing.
Run Marketing Campaigns
Irrespective of the type of business you run, make sure you take the right steps to market your products. As a matter of fact, marketing is the backbone of any business. With the right marketing strategies, you can get your message across to a lot of potential customers. The ideal way of marketing your business is via Google ads, blog posts, and other types of ads.
Aside from this, you can use the power of social media to reach a lot more customers. However, to make your social media marketing successful, you need to create posts that are engaging. With the help of SEO, you can easily rank your site.
To answer the queries of your customers, you need to have a solid customer care service on your site.